Each individual purchase of FalconMedia optical discs is required to enter the random
drawing. Only the FalconMedia purchases made from September 1st, 2018 to November 30th,
2018 are eligible. One entry per individual purchase. Entrants must be U.S. Residents of 18 years
age or older and have a valid driver license, military, or passport identification at time of entry
and upon acceptance of prize. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of
Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not
improve your chance of winning.
How To Enter if no purchase is made:
You may enter by visiting www.epson.ftipromo.com/nopurchase and completing and submitting an official online entry form during the Promotion Period. Limit one entry per person and per email address. Multiple entries from the same person or the same email address will result in all such entries from that person or email address being disqualified.
2. Entrants do not have to be present to win. FTI US, LLC will be responsible for notifying the Winner via email and posting the winner names on the www.epson.ftipromo.com website.
3. Falcon Technologies representatives will supervise the contest drawing, whose decisions, interpretations and rule modifications, if any are necessary will be final. Only one Amazon Echo Show will be given away as part of this monthly random drawing.
4. By entering, winning, and/or accepting the prize (Amazon Echo Show), Winner agrees to release Falcon Technologies, their respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, together with respective employees, officials, partners, owners, officers, directors, and agents including advertising and promotional sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the prize and delivery. Upon the act of entering, you agree that any disputes arising from this drawing will be subject to confidential binding arbitration in Pleasanton, California under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
5. Not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, or misspelled entries.
6. Chances of winning have not been calculated and are based on number of qualified entries received.